Weather you walk your path in total darkness or blazing light you are equally blind. But blend the two into balanced portions and your path becomes much clearer.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dreams

I dream

I dream of a day everyone can be different

I dream of a day no one suffers without reason

I dream of a day we each can look into our personal heart of hearts and feel nothing but love

I dream of a day we can look into each others heart of hearts and feel nothing but
love

I dream of a day we can disagree with each other with acceptance and understanding

I dream of a day that while we may not have all we want, we have all we need

I dream of a day we all no longer punish ourselves with guilt and instead love
ourselves with understanding

For we are all beautiful souls living in the darkness

---------

I dream the dreams of humanity.

11 comments:

  1. It's a most beautiful dream! And while a poet's heart can dream it, other hearts can share it, thus slowly helping to make it happen. Beautiful writing, Looksfar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so I really do... I've been dreaming this dream for a very long time now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dreams,
    everyone shall dream beautiful dreams and have their dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreams, hope and love, it's the triad that keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second your dreams with every bit of honesty!! Let all those dreamz come true! Thanks for such a wonderful dream. ~Punam

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome, I do what I can to try to make them come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "...no longer punish ourselves with guilt and instead love ourselves with understanding."

    indeed the task of a lifetime.
    Beautiful dreams...keep on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, I will continue on this path of mine until the end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah soooo beautiful!!!! :D

    me nominating you for "PERFECT POET AWARD"

    wonderful dream ;) can lose urself in it forever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much, I am pleased you enjoyed this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/10/poetry-potluck-beaches-and-mountains.html


    welcome to our potluck by linking in 1 to 3 poems.
    Thanks for the support,
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete